Gobefore Logo | Reallifecam
Line Top
 
 
Camping Du Parc S.P.A.
Lazise | Verona | Via Gardesana, 110 | ITA
Phone: +39 0457580127

The reservation of Villetas Lux, Villetas, Maxicaravans, Maxi Lago and Cabins is made by paying a deposit which will be deducted from the final bill payable on departure.

On receipt of the deposit, the guests will be sent a letter of confirmation which must be shown on arrival at the campsite. If the reservation is cancelled whithin 30 days prior to the due arrival date, 80% of the deposit will be refunded; the remainder 20% will be withheld to cover expenses.

Camping Du Parc in charge of processing data, informs you that the data you are asked for will be used with the exclusive aim of providing information and/or reservation at our holiday facilities. Your personal data will not be either shared or communicated to third parties, neither in EU nor outside EU.

Line Top
Line Top